MindlessBlather.net

1.04.2006

Morning News

Two things sparked my interest this morning:
1. DC smoking ban. I'm sure Forrest will be taking powerful stance on this one. I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I agree that smoking is harmful not only to smokers but also people around them. On the other hand, I feel that forcing the hand of smokers (into the ash tray) might be unconstitutional...if you believe in loose construction. So my stance is concerned ambivalence.
2. Metro is holding a contest to see who does the new "Doors closing" voice. I'm not thinking of trying out, nor can I think of anyone who should...but it is a ripe opportunity for parody. Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, January 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andy I am always thinking about at certain times of day and night in particular when I have eaten a big meal or had too much coffee or cigarettes.

     
  • At 8:29 PM, January 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Forget the oop the bird flu is coming it really is this time!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, January 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The great thing is jim's web page changes everyday.

    C.B.

     
  • At 7:47 PM, January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Humanity has officially failed again. Despite any attachment
    I may feek toward my contemporaries, they're just as stupid and self-absorbed as the boomers. They're doomed to the same hackneyed "insights" that come with conforming to non-conformism. Worst of all, they seem to embrace religion and the unspoken nationalist heirarchy that seems to underscore everything in the western world. Well, I shouldn't expect anything more from a bunch of bald monkeys with metal toys and fancy masturbation gear. Maybe when their technology moves from their cocks to thneir heads, they'll start to actually start to think. Bottom line; Gen Y is dead to me.

    WDU

    P.S. Queer Eye is a minstrel show. Not a menstrual show. Kegan is a retard.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, January 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is this concerning Andy's confused stance on smoking or has Kegan actually invented an elaborate metal masturbation device that also functions as an American flag and bible?

     
  • At 8:00 PM, January 14, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    Derek ur as stupid as they are. While they are stupid ure stupid on to focus on that shit, so STFU and go read some dumbass.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home