MindlessBlather.net

5.14.2005

Enormous Cod Piece

There's a Burger King near my school that has a Star Wars promotion going on right now. It features a life size cardboard cutout of Darth Vader with THE LARGEST COD PIECE I'VE EVER SEEN. I don't even think Darth Vader has a cod piece in Episode IV (although there's probably some back story to explain that...) Anyway, now my friend and I have a running joke that's Hayden Christensen talking to the costume designers just like "make it a little bigger....bigger....bigger......bigger....okay, that's a little to big, just kidding--bigger."

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, May 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's a cod piece?

     
  • At 9:28 PM, May 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i saw that shit it like pops out like a second lighsaber it really jumps of the page and dereck a cockpeice is what the used to cover there poonaners in 16th century europe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home