MindlessBlather.net

8.22.2004

Alien vs. Predator

Wow. I can't believe that I actually went to see this movie. I was totally expecting a stupid, plotless...what I got was somewhat more... The plot wasn't Casablanca or anything...and the direction wasn't Spielberg, but the movie was actually quite entertaining. The graphics were pretty compelling as well as the twists around every corner. I recommend it.
On another note, my friend and I were discussing what cameo roll Arnold Shwarzenegger (star of Predator) would have played in this movie, perhaps an address to the Predators would read (Imagine thick Austrian accent)"Hey Mr. Predator, what do you think you are doing with you fancy swords boomerang things? I could easily defeat you in any election! Who are these aliens you are fighting? They look like my wife..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home