MindlessBlather.net

8.09.2004

Collateral Damage

Today Forrest and I saw Collateral. My overall impression is a good one. I think that the director Michael Mann, writer of The Insider (excellent movie with Al Pacino), and accomplished creator of Miami Vice (and notably, the first person to make a Miami Vice credit a good thing--See Ron Pearlman). Jamie Foxx gave a great performance that personally reminded me of his role in the movie Bait, another great action movie that I quite liked. Tom Cruise was also great, but I don't know how I feel about the grey hair. Yet another movie with an ending that left me seeking more though...I hope that by the end of this summer I can be fulfilled. I'm going to try to get to The Bourne Supremacy by the end of this week, meanwhile, everyone should see Collateral, it definitely lives upto the hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home