MindlessBlather.net

6.05.2005

Greetings From The Buttcrack of The US!

Houston, Texas. I'm here on a layover on my way to San Francisco for Apple's annual Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) I've decided to chronicle my journey on a day by day basis, so I will start with today:

Chapter 1


8:00 Took the SAT I Reasoning Exam. That was fun. I wrote my essay on how memories benefit one's aptitude for success in life, citing The Great Gatsby, Hamlet, and Lance Armstrong. Should be interesting to
see what grade I get.
4:25 Reach the airport (in somewhat of a rush at times) to depart for Houston, Texas for the anticipated one hour layover.
8:00 (EST) Arrived in Houston to find that our flight has been delayed until 9:00 or so. Ain't that a bitch? Tried to get some Houston Rockets gear but the gift shop closed. Played WarCraft 3 on the school's laptop (Yey!)
10:30 (EST) Departed for Oakland International (intended destination). Managed to snag the exit row seat from an Asian couple who were "not qualified" to sit there. Enjoying much legroom as we speak, quite possibly double the usual dosage. The only caveat in this brilliant scheme is that there is a baby kicking the seat behind me...I really could move to the middle seat between myself and my father, but I'm pretty lazy. I'm hovering over my laptop at the moment anyway, so I shan't (Is this the proper syntax for conjuncting Shall and Not?) bother.
5:00 (EST) Arrival at our hotel in San Francisco, allow me to pose a question: Is it any indication of the Spanish Invasion that more than half of the radio stations I flipped through in Oakland were Spanish?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home